Catholics For Family Peace Education and Research on Domestic Abuse is an Initiative of the National Institute for the Family helps Catholics promote peace within families and to recognize and respond with compassion to domestic abuse. We provide prayer and education resources. Our vision: All families experience peace in their homes and respond with knowledge and compassion to domestic abuse, in accord with Gospel values. Our objectives:
- To inform the Catholic community how to promote family peace and to prevent domestic abuse.
- To promote the teachings of the Catholic Church on domestic abuse.
- To collaborate with clergy and lay leaders to promote an informed and compassionate response.
- To conduct and encourage research on the relationship of faith and domestic abuse.
- To serve as a resource for pastoral practices of the universal Church that address domestic abuse.
- To collaborate with other faith-based and secular organizations that address domestic abuse and promote peaceful relationships.